Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Howard K. Stern Gets Great Lawyer.

Unfortunately, I will have to stem my commentary and personal attacks on Howard K. Stern (see prior post). He is represented by my good friend and terrific trial attorney, Christopher Smith. For the unacquainted, Chris is a powerful defense attorney, understated and well-studied; he is perfect for this defense. While you may not know him now, you will.

So now I have to wish him, and, by proxy, Howard K. Stern good luck in trial. What a strange turn.

2 comments:

  1. I also wish Howard a good luck and to Chris also.

    Personal Injury Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Bandz Direct is the official UK site for the #1 US craze Silly Bandz you can purchase the complete Silly Bandz Collection such as the Justin Bieber Silly Bandz, animal silly bandz and Princess silly bandz. Justin Bieber

    ReplyDelete